skip to main | skip to sidebar

Faces, Words & Poems

The Faces of people; mostly known to me, that have touched me and words that have inspired me, made me laugh, made me cry and made me wonder.

Wednesday, 9 May 2007

Terry Murphy (You too Terry, miss you, love you, always will .......)


St. Jerome in his study kept a great big cat,
it's always in his pictures, with its feet upon the mat.
Did he give it milk to drink, in a little dish?
When it came to Friday's, did he give it fish?
If I lost my little cat, I'd be sad without it;
I should ask St. Jerome what to do about it.

I should ask St. Jerome, just because of that,
for he's the only saint I know who kept a kitty cat.

St. Jerome's Cat Anonymous
Posted by Count Lobachevsky at 9:31 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Count Lobachevsky

Count Lobachevsky

About Me

Count Lobachevsky
If only I knew .............
View my complete profile


Is there anybody out there?

project meditation